It's Monday, whatcha reading?

>> Monday, January 4, 2010


So this meme is from J. Kaye's blog and it spotlights what you are reading this week, what you've read currently and what you might plan to read soon.

Recently Read : The first two Mortal Instruments novels by Cassandra Clare. Definitely enjoyable reads.

Currently: I needed to change gears after all the demons, werewolves and the like so I went light with a Danielle Steel novel (man, can that woman pump 'em out!) A Good Woman is my current book and I'm almost finished.

Up Next: Well I sure hope to be reading the next Repairman Jack book by the end of the week thanks to a good friend. Looking forward to Ground Zero by F. Paul Wilson and if you haven't read any of his novels, I highly recommend them. If you like James Rollins, you'll like Wilson. He writes some medical thrillers too but I've yet to read any of those.

I've some David Gibbins on my shelf that I might take a stab at after that. Not really sure yet, mood depending!

2 comments:

J. Kaye January 5, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

I haven't heard of Paul Wilson. Thanks for introducing me to a new author!

Aleksandra January 6, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

I love James Rollins books, so thanks for the recommendation of F. Paul Wilson. I'll probably check his books in the future!

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers