Last One, I Promise!

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010



Since I'm always reading new series, it seems only natural I join this challenge. I know, I know, I'm joined so many already but I can't help it and besides, since I'm reading already, why not make it extra worthwhile?

If you're always reading new series, this challenge is for you! Its the Read the 1st in a New Series challenge hosted by the Royal Reviews.
The rules are fairly simply - you read the first book in a series, you can count it in the challenge and there are different levels too that you can aim for! I'm going with Addicted which means I need to read 12 1st in a series books. Easy peasy right? Well we'll see about that!
Who's gonna join me?
1. Keepsake Crimes - Laura Childs (1st in the Scrapbooking Mystery Series)
2. Thirty Nights with A Highland Husband - Melissa Mayhue (Daughters of the Glen Series)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers