What're You Reading? Monday!

>> Monday, January 18, 2010


This weekly feature is hosted by J. Kaye over on her blog. Check it out!

Last Week:

- Keepsake Crimes by Laura Childs. Its the first book in her Scrapbooking Mystery series. A light read which was entertaining.
- Ground Zero by F. Paul Wilson. This was the highly anticipated book in the Repairman Jack series and I ate it up. Its one of those books you are dying to read but you hate for it to end.
- Born in Fire by Nora Roberts. Nora generally never fails to entertain, especially when you need something fairly fluffy and light.
- The Woman in Black by Susan Hill. Just finished this one up tonight. I enjoyed it though maybe I expected a bit more from it.

Currently:
- Born in Ice by Nora Roberts. I'm starting this one tonight. After this, maybe the new James Rollins novel, I haven't decided yet.

If you need further info about any of these books, check my 100+ Reading Challenge post that has the amazon links attached to each.

So, what are you reading?

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 19, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

I am a fan of Nora Roberts, but haven't been able to read as many of her books as I'd like.

Have fun reading this week. You are getting a lot accomplished!

Martha Eskuchen January 22, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Nice selection...I understand completely about books you are dying to read but hate to end!!

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers