I'm reading...

>> Monday, December 28, 2009

After finishing The Rose Labyrinth last night, which I found to be just O.K, I started City of Bones today and since the 100+ challenge starts on Friday, I'm going to attempt to finish it before then! Its interesting to note that J. Kaye of the 100+ challenge gave up on this book so we'll see how it goes. After that, who knows. I have the second Mortal Instruments to read also plus many, many others. Here's a shot of my bookshelves on the wall in my bedroom and we won't discuss the books on my nightstand beside my bed.
Now if only I would stop getting waylaid by children, hockey, and scrapbooking not to mention eating, sleeping, and chores! I mean, let's get our priorities straight here! ;-)

2 comments:

J. Kaye December 28, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Hope you enjoy City of Bones more than I did. No doubt you will. I am in the minority. ;)

T January 1, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

I enjoyed City of Bones. It wasn't amazing but it certainly held my interest, enough so I'm halfway through City of Ashes as my first book of twenty-ten!

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers