Tuesday Teaser!

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010


This weekly meme is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading! Its easy to play along with this.



  1. Grab your current read

  2. Open to a random page

  3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is from Nora Roberts Born in Shame, the third installment in her Born in trilogy!

"I'd appreciate it if you two would stop blabbering on about bedding women. I'm suffering here"
"It's inconsiderate of us," Rogan agreed. "There's no need to talk of women at all. Did I hear your bay mare is breeding?"
"Hey." Gray held up a hand. "Mare, woman. Female."






6 comments:

Natalie W January 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Interesting teaser. I have a couple Nora Roberts book on my must read list.
Have a great week!

Anonymous,  January 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

LOL. That's a good one. I read the book a while back and enjoyed it.

j January 26, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

"Mare, woman. Female."

LOL. Good pick for a teaser.

jlshall January 26, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

I really need to read some Nora Roberts. Great teaser! Here's mine.

Emma Michaels January 26, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Great teaser, I laughed so hard reading it. I really want to read that book now! I subscribed! Here is my teaser if you are interested: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_26.html

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers