It's Monday!

>> Monday, January 11, 2010




What are you reading? This is a weekly feature over at J.Kaye's book blog. Check it out!
Last Week I Read:
A Good Woman by Danielle Steel
The Crystal Skull by Manda Scott
Currently:
Keepsake Crimes by Laura Childs
Next Up: (I sound like the guy from The Bachelor setting up the previews)
Ground Zero by F. Paul Wilson. The next Repairman Jack book and I can't *wait* to read it and I mean that sincerely. I will be doing a blog post about this series soon.
Altar of Eden by James Rollins and while its not a Sigma Force novel, I'm sure it will be good and in perusing that, I found this which I cannot wait for: Fever Dream by Preston & Child. Another great series.
Born in Fire by Nora Roberts
(not necessarily in this order except for GZ which I will be starting as soon as my current book is finished)
After that, who knows. We'll see what strikes my fancy.

7 comments:

Jennifer January 11, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

Have a fabulous week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/what-are-you-reading-monday-11-january.html

(The) Ladybug Lounge January 11, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

I love Danielle Steele although it;s been years since I've read anything by her. I hope you have a great reading week. Enjoy !!

Anonymous,  January 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

I think Preston & Child make an awesome writing team!

Have fun reading this week. :)

Natalie W January 12, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Looks like you have some great books lined up! I saw a post by you on the Book Blog Ning site and noticed your name. I spell my son's name Tobey! Awesome name huh?? LOL!

Martha Eskuchen January 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

Hi T- funny I never got into Danielle Steel! I've read many Nora Roberts and go through spurts with hers. One of the ones I am reading now is in the J.D. Robb line - Survivor in Death --- VERY good audio book!!
Have a great week!

Martha Eskuchen January 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

By the Way I love your little bookshelf listings. I may check out the We Read site!

Unknown January 12, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Martha - I've seen some other bookshelf listings like shelfari and goodreads but I think I'd have to reload my books all over again, which seems like an awful lot of work.

I've also read a few of Nora Roberts books and like what I've read. I really liked the Sign of Seven Trilogy. I've yet to read any of the J.D. Robb ones though the first is on my TBR.

Natalie - I never liked my name as a child but I've gotten used to it, its who I am. Most people don't spell it this way though.

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers