What're You Reading Monday

>> Monday, January 25, 2010

It's time again for What Are you Reading on Monday's hosted by J.Kaye. Let everybody know what book you are currently into right now!

Last Week & This Week:

So my reading last week slowed down. I finished Born in Ice by Nora Roberts and started The 5 Greatest Warriors by Matthew Reilly which is what I am currently reading. For those that haven't read any Reilly, he's similar to a Rollins type of action novel and he's big into diagrams in his books. I was pretty busy over the weekend so didn't get a lot of reading done!

Next Up:

I picked up a few books from the library last week:

- Kingmaking by Helen Hollick which is the first in her Pendragon's Banner Trilogy. I love books about King Arthur and this one looks good.

- Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier which a friend recommended to me as being very good.

- Oh, the other library book that came in for me is called Axis by Robert Charles Wilson which is a sequel to Spin

- I also managed to snag, in paperback, Born in Shame, the third in the Born In Trilogy by Nora Roberts. I might read this one next if only to finish the trilogy off. I had a gift card from Chapters and procured with it, Thirty Nights with a Highland Husband. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this series so thought I'd give it a shot. That and its got a time travel theme which I just love!

What are you reading on this fine, snowy, blowy Monday?

2 comments:

Darlyn January 25, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

I havent read any by Nora Roberts. but a lot of good reviews given by most other bloggers.. really need to pick something from her..Hope you enjoy your monday!

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2.html

Anonymous,  January 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

I had to laugh at your snowy, blowy Monday. We are in shorts here. :) It's gonna be sunny and nice the rest of the week. Hard to focus on reading when the weather is like this, but I am doing it. :)

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers