It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 17, 2010

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

Once again, its Monday (how does that keep happening?) and time for this great meme hosted by Sheila over at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!  This is a great meme to check out what other people are reading!

The Past:
I just finished reading California Demon: The Secret Life of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom (Book 2) and really enjoyed this second in the series!  Very entertaining in many ways!

Now:
After reading a recommendation, I picked up this from the library Vision in White (The Bride Quartet, Book 1).  I enjoy most of her books that I've read so far and am looking forward to this series.

Looking Forward To:
I must be under a big rock because I didn't know this was coming out (or else I knew but forgot which is quite likely) but I cannot wait!  Love, love this series: The Devil Colony (Sigma). I love thriller and have read many and most just don't cut it like the Sigma Force novels, IMHO.

And...*and*...Aloysius...Fever Dream.  This is another one I cannot wait for!

So, what's up for you in the book world?

6 comments:

Anonymous,  May 17, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Ha ha, I had to laugh at this title: "California Demon: The Secret Life of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom" - sounds like a hilarious book!

My Monday post is at http://leeswammes.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/its-monday-what-are-you-reading

Have a great week!

NancyO May 17, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

My copy of Fever Dream arrived (I had pre-ordered it some months ago) but I'm not home to read it until Wednesday! I'll be putting aside everything else to sit out by my pool with some iced tea and just read it. Thanks for reminding me!

Sheila (Bookjourney) May 17, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

You are busy with books - love that! Have fun and enjoy your week :D

Unknown May 17, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

Nancy - I have to admit, I love Special Agent Pendergast almost as much as I love Repairman Jack. I'm not sure that sounded right either....LOL!

E.J. Stevens May 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

It's Monday!

My What are you reading? is here.

Happy Monday. The Devil Colony sounds awesome! :)

xx,
E.J.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger May 17, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

The Devil Colony sounds good! I love the Soccer Mom Books, first one, I might need to pick up the second one :)

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers