It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 10, 2010

>> Sunday, May 9, 2010

I missed doing this meme last week and just had to do it this week.  Hosted, as always, be Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of BooksIt's a great way to find out what other people are reading.  Check it out!

The Past:

It took me a while, but I finally finished The 13th Apostle which I only found to be just okay.  Another of those books that didn't develop the characters to make them believable to me.

The Present:

For some reason, I had a tough time deciding what to read next.  I scoured my TBR pile and finally came up with California Demon: The Secret Life of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom .(Book 2)I recently read the first one in the series and really enjoyed it.  I think any Mom could relate to some aspects of this story, told in a humorous way.  Very entertaining!

So...what are you reading this week?

5 comments:

Anonymous,  May 10, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

I love the title "The Secret Life of a Demon Hunting Soccer Mom." :-D Have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) May 10, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Hate it when it is hard to choose what to read next. Have a good reading week and hope you enjoy your current read!

Super Librarian May 10, 2010 at 10:06 AM  

A Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom...what a funny concept! I've never heard of that series until now. Have fun reading!

Here's what's on my list for the week:
http://superlibrarian-super.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2.html

Felicia the Geeky Blogger May 10, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

The first one was Carpe Demon right? That was a fun read! Can't wait to see what you think of the second one :)

NancyO May 10, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

I missed both weeks but couldn't be avoided. I'll probably miss next week too.

Don't you hate it when you have a ton of books and have trouble deciding what to read?

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers