It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Feb 22, 2010

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

It's the Monday, What Are You Reading - Olympic edition as in "I haven't been reading much because I can't lift my a** off the couch or unglue my eyes from the tv". Currently just waiting for Virtue & Moir to do their skate for Canada and go for the gold!!

This weekly meme is brought to you by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!

So with that, here's what I've been up to:

Currently Plowing Through:

I'm reading Axis by Robert Charles Wilson which is the sequel to Spin and while sci/fi is not usually my genre of choice, I enjoyed Spin more than I am enjoying Axis.

Next:

Stupidly, I gave my husband first crack at Jack: Secret Circles which would have been my next book but alas, I need to let him finish it first. Sigh. So, maybe the next Melissa Mayhue book, Highland Guardian which also is a book for my time travel challenge!

So, what are you reading this week?

6 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) February 22, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

LOL - Love the "Olympic Edition" :) Jack: Secret Circles sounds interesting. I havent heard of it so will have to look it up.

Have a super week of reading!

Martha Eskuchen February 22, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Wish my husband would read more - then he could appreciate my love of it! He only listens to audios or "waits for the movie"!
I have a Mayhue to read but I think I need to get the first book in the series.
Have a great week.

Q! February 22, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

I'm going to take my time to savour the young Jack!

Amy February 23, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Good list! Have a great reading week!

Tammy February 23, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Good Luck with your Time Travel Callenge-You probably have The Time Traveler's Wife in your TBR pile.....it's a great book!

Cat March 1, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

They all sound good - happy reading!

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers