The 4 Month Challenge (T4MC) - Part 3

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Virginie over at She Read A Book is hosting The Four Month Challenge and I think it looks pretty cool and wish I would have known about it at the beginning of the year and could have started with the 1st installment! Either way, I think I'll sign up now and go with the flow and see how I do. The requirements are listed below. I don't know if I have titles for all the categories yet but I'll update as I go!

5 Point Challenges

Read a book by an author you’ve never read before
Read a book with a one word title
Read a book with an animal name in the title
Read a book with a proper name in the title
Read a fantasy

10 Point Challenges

Read an ‘Austenesque’ book
Read a book with a two word title
Read a book that is part of a series
Read a book about a real person
Read a mystery

15 Point Challenges

Read a book written in the 60’s (any century)
Read a book with a number in the title
Read a book by an author born in March, April, May or June.
Read a book with a three word title
Read a book by an author with three names

20 Point Challenges

Read a book with over 500 pages
Read a book with a four word title
Read a book by two authors
Read a book written in the 70s (any century)
Read a book that has been number one on the NYT Best-sellers list

4 comments:

Darlyn February 25, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

hello! i got an award for you at my blog. hope you like it!

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-award-8beautiful-blogger.html

Amelia February 25, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Hey, this is an awesome challenge! I really like your blog, by the way! I'm now following :D

Dazzling Mage February 28, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

This challenge sounds great! I usually go into the year/month with a slab-dab order of books. I'm considering to join sometime next year. Then again, I don't like planning my reading a head of time... Still cool though, lol.

Btw, I have an award for you. =D

Cat March 1, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

I'm doing this challenge for the first time too - should be fun.

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers