It's Monday! What Are You Reading? July 12, 2010

>> Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello there, its sure been a while and while I haven't been posting, I sure have still been reading.  This meme is by Sheila at her Book Journey  Go and check her blog out!


I'm heavy into The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and absolutely loving it!!  So far, highly recommended and I can't wait to find out what happens!


Last week I finished Fever Dream, which is the latest in the Special Agent Pendergast series by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.  I found the story to be a bit different than the others but just as enjoyable.

I also recently read the first Jack Reacher novel by Lee Child, Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, No. 1).  Another Jack in my life and I ate it up!  I've got the next one, Die Trying (Jack Reacher, No. 2) on tap but am not sure if that's going to be my next book or not!

I won, in a blog giveaway, Ciao Bella: A Novel, which is a love story set after the second world war.  A few plot twists and its not as predictable as you first might think!

So, what have you been reading?


Jennifer July 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Brilliant line up. I have read and enjoyed your first three. Have a fantastic week reading. My Monday:

Sherrie July 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

I've wanted to read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo for the longest time. I'll have to move it up on my list. Have a great day!

Just Books

Nikki-ann July 12, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Congratulations on winning a giveaway! :)

I'm glad to read you're enjoying The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... I haven't read any of those books yet, but I keep seeing them on the shelf and keep thinking I really should pick a copy up to read!

dollycas aka Lori July 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

I really need to pick up The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, everyone seems to love it.


Sheila (Bookjourney) July 12, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

I just bought Girl With A Dragon Tattoo because seriously - I have heard so many great things about this series. Glad to see you are enjoying it too :)

NancyO July 13, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

T! I'm so happy you're back! I read the entire Millennium trilogy -- glad you're liking it.

Cass July 14, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

Glad you're enjoying it! I haven't read Larson's books yet, but I've heard it's amazing. :)

Post a Comment

Find More Free Layouts at April Showers