It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Jan 10 2011

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

Its been awhile since I posted for this but its a new year and time for another edition of It's Monday! What Are You Reading which is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books.

The Past-  I just finished Blackout by Connie Willis which I didn't find to be as enjoyable as I expected it to be.  The premise was great but I ended up being slightly disappointed!

The Present - Currently I'm reading One Hundred Years of Solitude (P.S.) by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.  Its a book I've been wanting to read for a long time and I'm almost halfway through it.  If I ever have another child, I plan to name him Aureliano or Jose Arcadio.

The Future - I already know what my next book is and that's a rarity for me!  I got it yesterday from my bestest lender.  The Last Pope by Luis M. Rocha.  Its part of my Backpacking Through Europe challenge on the Reading with Style group I belong to on Goodreads.  After that, The Black Sun by James Twining.  I can plan what to read after all!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) January 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

I like your layout for this post and hope you enjoy all your books this week!

Michelle Stockard Miller January 22, 2012 at 10:27 PM  

Glad you're joining me for the read-a-thon. The starting line post is here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2012/01/winters-respite-read-thon-starting-line.html Be sure to sign in when you start reading this week.

Happy reading!

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers